People with female parts will get about 500 periods in their lifetime. Meaning that you’ll be on your period for a total of around 2500 days. With a loss of about 1440 ounces of blood. Which is approximately how much blood there is in 9 adult human bodies. That, my friend, is some very badass stuff.
i wonder if chinese tourists get upset when they buy a souvenir in america then find out it was made in china
"we have to talk"
"can i ask you something??"
"theres something i have to tell you"
Things that shouldn’t be as difficult as they are:
- Dealing with spiders
- Buying bras in the right size
- Purchasing pads or tampons without getting embarrassed
- Devouring the souls of my enemies
- Getting out of bed in the morning
- Ordering food over the phone
- Using public transport
one of these is not like the others
Yeah getting out of bed is pretty different